- (3-5 lbs) Thousand Hills Corned Beef Brisket
- (3, Peeled and cut into large pieces) Carrots
- (3/4 lb, halved) Small yellow potatoes
- (1/2, cut into wedges) Small head green cabbage
- (3.5 tbsp) Butter
- (2 cloves) Garlic, minced
- (1 tbsp, chopped) Parsley
- (To taste) Salt and Pepper
- Remove Thousand Hills Corned Beef Brisket from package
2. Place the Corned Beef-fat side up- carrots, potatoes and add 3 cups of water into the slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
4. Add cabbage on top of Corned Beef Brisket and cook on LOW for another 2 hours.
5. Remove the cabbage, Corned Beef, carrots, and potatoes from the slow cooker. Slice the Corned Beef against the grain.
6. Place the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper into a small bowl. Microwave ingredients in 30 second increments until melted.
7. Drizzle the garlic butter over the carrots, potatoes, and cabbage. Place the Corned Beef and vegetables on a platter and serve with grain mustard on the side if desired.
Notes: If you prefer firmer veggies add them halfway through the cook time.